Our alumni continue to “Think and Do,” even after they graduate from NC State University. Here are some of their recent accomplishments.
- Steve Dundas was just promoted to associate professor with tenure in the Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics at Oregon State University.
- Lee Parton at Boise State University just published his job market paper in the Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
- A working paper by Nick Kuminoff, now a tenured faculty member at Arizona State University, finds a causal link between air pollution and dementia.
- Mary Evans, a former CEnREP post-doc, just moved to the University of Texas where she will be a full professor with tenure in the LBJ School of Public Affairs.
- Sasha Naumenko just completed her first year at James Madison University as a tenure-track assistant professor in the Economics Department.
- Allen Klaiber was recently promoted to full professor at Ohio State University’s Department of Agricultural, Environmental and Development Economics.