Translating our Research to the World
CEnREP scholars publish policy research, advise and train policymakers, organize educational and training workshops, and work with the media to translate their research to the world.
Research projects are supported by such organizations as the U.S. Department of Transportation, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, the U.S. Department of Interior, the Hewlett Foundation, and the National Science Foundation.
Our Core Research
- Agriculture, energy, and the environment
- Benefit-cost analysis
- Economic impacts of climate change
- Renewable energy policy
- Risk analysis, valuation, and management
- Ecosystem service valuation
- Adaptive management
- Land-use policy
- Natural resources and public policy
- Program and policy evaluation
- Water demand management
- Water quality management
CEnREP Research and News
Get current research highlights and news from CEnREP straight to your inbox.